If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then look no further. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their goals. Come join us in Fredericton, NB and be part of a world class team modernizing the cloud security industry.
Sonrai Security, a cloud based security company, is looking for a “hands on” senior engineer, focussed on developing and leading a team building data connectors. This position will be a key contributor, wearing many hats, in a small development team. This is an amazing opportunity to be part a company building a new innovative platform.
In this position you will be:
- Part of an agile development team leading contributions from a few engineers.
- Coding integrations with multiple cloud platforms and data stores (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Overseeing and implementing the development of APIs and employed by external teams.
- Working with leadership to prioritize work to meet product goals.
- Identifying outsourcing talent and working with them to produce new platform assets.
- Contributing and make decisions on all aspects of software development (including design, architecture and implementation).
The desired candidate will have:
- 1+ years of CI/CD Development Experience
- 2+ years of developing software in a Agile Methodology.
- 3+ years of proven experience in architecting software solutions.
- 2+ years of experience working with Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
- 5+ years of Java Programming Experience
- Mention MrRobot in your cover letter to let us know you actually read this section and you’re not just spamming out your resume.
- Bachelors of Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Enthusiasm for working hard and having fun in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices.
Desired, but not required, skills include:
- Experience with Docker and/or Serverless Technologies
- Experience with a variety of Data stores and Identity and Access Management Systems
- Experience in multiple cloud environments specifically in ETL Services.